RHP Bearings have a long heritage, which is respected, throughout the world. RHP Bearings (Ransom, Hoffman and Pollard) was formed in 1969 as a result of the amalgamation of three of the UK’s leading bearing manufacturers. RHP Bearings has gone onto field of various bearing types in a multitude of applications.
NSK a major world force in rolling bearing technology is an organization committed to global localization. Recognizing the synergy with RHP since 1990, NSK joined force to create NSK-RHP which is strongly identified as a core brand by customers throughout the world.
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- NSK was founded in 1916 and produced the first ball bearings made in Japan. Since then, the company has spearheaded the development of bearings in Japan.
- NSK now offers a full range of bearings and sells them worldwide. NSK bearings have contributed greatly to the growth of many industries and to the advancement of mechanical technology.
- Now, the company has the largest share of the bearings market in Japan and is one of the largest bearing suppliers in the world.
- By further harnessing the potential of its global network, NSK strives to further enhance its R&D, Manufacturing, Sales and Management capabilities.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Angular Contact Ball Bearing
- Self-Aligning Ball Bearing
- Cylindrical Roller
- Tapered Roller
- Spherical Roller
- Thrust Bearing
- Needle Roller Bearing
- Ball Bearing Units
- Balls and Rollers
- Cylindrical Roller Bearing for Sheaves