NMB Technologies Corporation has been producing bearings since 1968. For the last 50 years, it has been a global leader in the manufacturing of precision mechanical and electrical components. As part of the Minebea Group, NMB has manufacturing facilities around the world and offers quality products that are held to the highest standard.
NMB is the world’s largest manufacturer of miniature ball bearings and a volume leader in the design and manufacture of keyboards, cooling fans, audio speakers, precision motors and mechanical assemblies. The company’s miniature bearings are incredibly useful in both the aerospace industry and medical devices because of the reliance on high precision motors. As an industry authority, the company offers a wide variety of products and services that is sure to meet the needs of any client.
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Headquartered in Chatsworth, California, NMB Technologies Corporation was founded in September 1968 as the sales and marketing arm for its parent company, Minebea Co., Ltd.
- NMB Technologies Corporation places a global manufacturing powerhouse in the hands of our customers.
- With 25 manufacturing facilities located in Thailand, China, Singapore, Japan, Europe and North America, and over 50,000 people employed world wide, the NMB/Minebea Group of Companies remains a world leader in the design and manufacturing of electro-mechanical components.
- Precision Aerospace Bearings
- Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Miniature Bearings
- Needle Roller Bearings
- Spherical Plain Bearings
- Medical and Dental Bearings