Founded in 1965, NRB was the first company to manufacture needle roller bearings in India. For over 40 years NRB has pioneered the leading edge of bearing technology, and today over 90% of vehicles on Indian roads run on NRB parts. Since its inception, NRB has grown beyond its signature product to offer a wide range of high-precision friction solutions not only in the automotive sector, but across all mobility applications.
NRB is the global benchmark for quality and innovative design in high-precision friction solutions. NRB Bearings is a recognised leader in needle roller bearings, conventional cylindrical roller bearings and has developed a new generation of lightweight drawn cup bearings.
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- NRB is India’s largest needle and cylindrical roller bearings producer headquartered in Mumbai.
- NRB was incorporated in 1965 as an Indo-French venture with Nadella and pioneered the production of needle roller bearings in India.
- It’s eight manufacturing facilities in India and Thailand produce needle roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, tapered roller bearings, special ball bearings, thrust bearings and other anti friction solutions such as planetary shafts and pins.
- Drawn cup needle bearings
- Polyamide and steel needle bearing cages
- Full-Complement needle bearings
- Formed strip cages for heavy gearboxes
- Cylindrical roller bearings
- Drawn cup cylindrical roller bearings
- Special ball bearings
- Tapered and Spherical roller bearings
- Thrust bearings
- Rocker-arm bearings