Formed in 1944, IJK (Inoue Jikuuke Kogyo) is a well-known Japanese manufacturer of angular ball bearings, miniature ball bearings, stainless steel ball bearings, torque tube bearings, and other bearing solutions.
IJK has various product groups specializing in producing the highest possible quality bearings to various industries. Specialized products are also available for production to meet the ever-changing needs of the users.
More about the company:
- A large portion of production is dedicated for a large Japanese Ball Bearing company
- In addition to the standard sizes mentioned, IJK offers a wide variety of special bearing products and welcomes your special requirements
- Manufactures up to 75mm OD
- High quality bearings for precision motors meet the various needs of well-known electric appliance manufacturers
- 386 Employees across three locations, and two Production facilities
- 600 (Miniature Ball bearings)
- 1200, 1300, 2200, 2300 (Self-Aligning Ball bearings)
- 5200, 5300 (Double Row Angular Contact Ball bearings)
- 7000, 7200 (Angular Contact Ball bearings)
- KP-KSP, DPP, DW-DSP, 500, and P (Aircraft Series bearings)
- 6700, 6800, 6900 (Thin Series Radial Ball bearings)
- R (Inch Series), 1600 (Inch Precision Series)
- 8000 & 87000 (extended inner ring)
- WC8000 & WC87000 (ND type – wide cup), and 88000 (extended inner ring) type bearings.