The Nachi® brand traces its roots to the Fujikoshi Steel Industry Co., Ltd. which was founded in Toyama City, Osaka, Japan by the founder, Kohki Imura.
Nachi-Fujikoshi bearings business started out by using the superior materials made by the company and by applying expertise in cutting and heat treatment acquired from our experience with cutting-tool manufacture. As a result, you get high speed and high precision in bearings that are durable and compact.
Benefiting from our continually advancing technology, these parts are at work in automobiles, industrial machinery, and equipment in various other sectors. Everywhere, Nachi-Fujikoshi bearings contribute to better reliability.
The “Nachi” Name
- In 1929, the Emperor Showa made a tour of the Kansai district to inspect industries as part of the encouragement of domestic production, and personally inspected a FUJIKOSHI hacksaw blade that was on display as an example of an outstanding domestic product at the Osaka Prefecture Office.
- Overjoyed at the honor of entertaining the Emperor’s special attention, Kohki Imura decided to name his product “Nachi” after the name of the latest naval cruiser to be made in Japan, the very same vessel that the Emperor was sailing on for his tour.
- The Nachi name itself comes from “Kumano-Nachi-Taisha,” the Grand Shrine, that is origin of Japan.
- It expresses strong entrepreneurial will.
- Deep Grove Ball Bearings
- Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Self-aligning Ball Bearings
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Tapered Roller Bearings
- Four-row Tapered Roller Bearings
- Spherical Roller Bearings
- Thrust Ball Bearings
- Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings
- Ball Bearing Units
- Plummer Block Housings
- Ball Screw Support Bearings