Koyo is the JTEKT Corporation brand for bearings. JTEKT engineering and manufacturing capabilities range from super large bearings with outer diameters of seven meters to miniature bearings with inner diameters as small as one millimeter. Utilizing new materials and the latest in manufacturing technology, JTEKT stands at the forefront, as a technological leader in the world bearing industry.
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Koyo Seiko Co., Ltd. and Toyoda Machine Works, Ltd. merged on January 1, 2006, and have made a new start as JTEKT Corporation.
- JTEKT is the manufacturer of Koyo branded bearing products. Today JTEKT consolidated sales are 944 Billion JPY ( 12.42 Billion USD) having over 36,000 employees and comprising of 136 group companies spread all across the globe. It is the global leader in Automotive bearings and a leader in Industrial bearings.
- As a company centered on the automotive parts business that possesses a firm technological base cultivated through long years of bearing and machine tool manufacturing, JTEKT will aim to win the further trust and high expectations of customers and society.
- Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Tapered Roller Bearings
- Needle Roller Bearings
- Spherical Roller Bearings
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Thrust Bearings
- Ceramic & Special Environment Bearings